Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Beats from BLAP

I wanted to put up this video I released last week from !llmind's celebrity BLAP event that went down in Brooklyn a few days ago. Checkout this video where it showcases music producers such as: Statik Selektah, Digga & !llmind to name a few blessing us with their music.

The way I came to record this event was simple. I was in the Bronx in the studio with Fresh Daily recording his recording session when he told me about the event. Me being a fan of !llminds music agreed to go and shoot some footage. There were a lot of up and coming as well as established artists in the building. In this video you can see in the background Von Pea and Don Will from my favorite group Tanya Morgan. Joe Scudda from the Hall Of Justus was also in attendance... plus many soon to be known names. 

Peep the footage, it's about 10 min. long and showcases some great music, as well as funny bits making this clip feel almost documentary like. 

...Beats from BLAP!




(c)
~Shankar
NicaBia Productions
2010

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers