Friday, March 12, 2010

Rjd2 Live @ Jerky's in Providence, RI (3-9-10)

A couple of days ago I was out of town. I left Brooklyn to go back home to RI for my nephew's bday party. It was also my bday week, so I decided to spend it with my fam. I had won tickets to see Rjd2 at Williamsburg Music Hall thru twitter. I guess some winner never claimed his win, and since I had also RT'ed Rj hooked me up with tickets. I was a little bummed when I realized I wasn't going to be in BK when Rj was playing. I reached out to him and he was kind enough to switch my tickets to a later show in Providence, RI. Since I would be there, it worked out perfectly!
I took my little Kodak Zi8 HD cam to the show and recorded a couple of joints. For those of you not familiar with Rjd2's sound, peep the following clips. Enjoy!!


Rjd2 Live @ Jerky's in Providence, RI




Iced Lighting / Good Times Roll pt. 2




Ring Finger / Exotic Talk




Rj playing Dong King Kong samples on the MPC




Shot by
~Shankar
NicaBia Productions 2010

1 comment:

Followers